We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is able to work in Istanbul. We build high quality, good looking, high performance, cross platform mobile and web applications.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Designing thoughtful user experiences that are functional, usable and beautiful.
- Working collaboratively with Product Owners and Project Managers to balance business objectives with end-user and client goals and desires.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
The position you’re applying for is an office-based role. However, due to COVID-19, we’ve shifted to remote work partially. During this pandemic and until further notice, you have an option to work remotely. If you choose to work remotely, we will supply you with the necessary equipment to carry out your role.
- A good eye for design and special attention to detail is mandatory.
- 2+ years of dedicated experience in UI/UX design in mobile and web applications.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud Applications or Sketch.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered approaches, and user interface design processes.
- Up to date knowledge of latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Android & iOS latest design guidelines.
- A portfolio demonstrating UI and UX design skills.
- Ability to create detailed architecture diagrams, process flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, user journeys and screen flows, high-fidelity mock-ups and design kits (components, colors, typography etc.)
- In-depth understanding of responsive design for mobile and web applications across the spectrum of various screen sizes.