Senior Android Developer
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who is able to work in Istanbul. We build good looking, responsive, cross platform, high performance web and mobile applications.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Android Development including bringing apps to Google Play Store.
- Strong ability and knowledge in Android Development tools and methods including: Gradle, Android Studio, UI Layout, Intents, Services, Fragment usage, and lifecycle.
- Understanding of the following technologies: XML, Web Services, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST API, JSON.
- Understanding of common software engineering tools and practices (git, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management).
Good to Have
- Bonus point if you have experience with React Native.
- Live Android application on Android Market is preferred.
- Experience in local database systems (Realm, SQLite, Live data)
What is the technology stack at Macellan?
- The team is full of talented people, dedicated to delivering high quality, beautiful apps.
- PHP ecosystem (Laravel, Symfony, Composer) and related design patterns.
- We also use NodeJS, Python in some cases.
- We use relational databases, and ElasticSearch.
- React Native for mobile development.