We are looking for a Product Owner who is business-oriented to deliver features and products at high quality. We build high quality, aesthetic, high performance, cross platform web and mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI principles.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Management skills and up to date know-how in business, design and technology.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum principles.
- Creativity, discipline, and attention to detail.
- Have conflict management/negotiation skills.
- Organizations skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Working with Software Development team to understand, design and implement defined requirements.
- Leading a development team to deliver features and products at high quality.
- Creating and managing product backlog items and prioritize them.
- You will need to blend your technical skills with a business mindset.
- You will keep in touch with stakeholders of the product regularly.
- Helping shape the product development workflow.
- Work with Product Manager to define business strategy and product vision.
- Produce and maintain user documentation and release history.
What is the technology stack at Macellan? [link]
Why Work At Macellan [link]